Our company offers a complete range of services in industrial automation: beginning with business-analisys, development of requirements specification, design and development of software and hardware, and ending with implementation and installation, warranty and post-warranty service.
Uncompromising quality. Solid reputation. Individual and creative approach. Complete life-cycle of development and support. More about us.
Let us know your needs in automation and we will make an optimal quotation for you. Welcome.
Our main expertise is in the following industries:
- industrial refrigeration (see compressor sequence);
- grain elevators and storages;
- fuel industry: storage of oil and gas liquid products;
- shipbuilding: automation of floating docks and remotely operated underwater vehicles (ROV);
- food industry: breweries, milk factories, poultries;
- automation of office applications.
We use the following automation brands and technologies:
- Siemens SIMATIC – S5, S7 300 and 400 series, S7-1200.
- Telemechanique Schneider Electric – Modicon Quantum, Premium, M340, Advantys STB, SoMachine M241/M251.
- Rockwell Allen Bradley – SLC 500 series.
- Omron – CJ1 series.
- Mitsubishi Melsec – FX series.
- Carel – 1tool.
- ICP DAS – 7000 and 8000 series (ISaGRAF).
- Owen PLC (CoDeSys).
- SCADA: WinCC, Insat MasterSCADA, GE Proficy iFix, GE Cimplicity, Citect, RSView32.
- PC-based automation, operating systems: Ms Windows, Linux, QNX, DOS.
- Programming languages and environments: Delphi, NI LabVIEW, Visual C++, Visual Basic, Visual C#.
- x51, AVR, ARM microcontrollers. Designing circuit boards in PCAD/Altium Designer, software development in Keil C, ImageCraft C, AVR Studio.
- OPC. Development of custom OPC servers and clients.
- Designing electrical drawings in PCschematic Automation CAD.
- Integration of automation systems with ERP software: connection to OPC-servers, configuring, development of scripts and documents.
We are ready to master a new industry, automation technology or programming environment.